Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Not Another Snow Storm!


Now, I'm not one to complain about the weather. I'm always grateful for the rain. I mean, just think we could have droughty weather and wild fires, besides, rain is always needed somewhere.

Snow, I love the snow. I knew by the amount of pine cones and acorns that fell in our woods that this was not our typical year with just a couple inches of snow. I'm young at heart and can still enjoy it and always happy to root on another snow day for my son to be off school, but honestly, it's not like I live in New England or Canada. I can honestly say and ache enough (from shoveling) that I'm done with snow and ready for spring.

And with spring brings......renewal. A nature housecleaning. With all the snow we've had this year, we've have a massive amount of tree limbs that have snapped and trees that have fallen. So the clean up will be extensive this spring. Mother Nature's way of getting rid of the weak, I guess.

So here we go again.......

No comments:

Post a Comment