Monday, September 12, 2011

Time to Get Back to My Life!


This is basically just a start to getting MY life back onto the surface of the planet. I mean, can you believe that last post was in October 2010? Ugh. There was always something.....My son Cameron graduated high school and has now entered college. Needless to say, it's a HUGE part of my life missing, though his is just getting started. So now it't time for me to get started.....again. I have been working with a friend who has a great interest in learning PMC and we've been just having a great time working, going to shows, and most of all, learning. Jo has been an instrument in helping me get my creative flow moving. Here is a recent piece I entered for a calendar submission. The photo is clearly lacking in "professional" look. So, I understand why it wasn't chosen. It's a sweet little box, all the same, but it's also just a rework of something already done. Time to get some new work on the table!

No comments:

Post a Comment